Groups of up to 20 people (including staff) must register in advance when visiting Queens Farm. Upon arrival, visitors receive a map to explore our 47-acres of historic farmland, gardens, and livestock at their own pace for a Self-guided Tour. Call the Education Department to make a reservation: 718-347-3276, Ext. 310.
- Admission: $1/person (Staff is free)
- Check-in occurs at our Welcome Center (which also houses our Gift Shop).
- Animal feed can be purchased in the Welcome Center ($18 for a large bag of alfalfa).
- Please note that Queens Farm's peak visiting hours are between 10:00 am and 1:00 pm from Monday-Friday, October-June when school groups are visiting. Restroom congestion is common during these times. We recommend self-guided groups visit after 1:00 pm if possible.
- Lunch space is not guaranteed for self-guided visits.